Monday, February 16, 2009

Too sloggy to blog!

It's been a hard coupla weeks. A few days were too cold to work on the roof. One day there was an am snow coat that lasted only a few hours, but not conducive to roof climbing. When we do work it's hard on me. A lot of up and down and up and down again.... But it's coming along and I hope that with the improving weather I'll be in the mood to document some more. We planted eight fruit trees weekend before this one. It was Jennifer's birthday gulag! We didn't take photos because we were so covered in mud we didn't dare touch the camera. The light here in the winter comes and gos fast but it changes the layers of view by the moment. As I've said before, I'm not a photographer who can convey it, but I keep trying! And here's my favorite end of the day look at the ridge, with a piece of roof thrown in for you! Will try to be on schedule and more informative next weekend! Ciao

No comments: