Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Blog Schmog

T'was time for a few days off, so off to the coast we went for T'kg'g with one of J's family's clan.  It was mind altering to not work on this for a few days, for me.

So,  the week I am reporting on was a short week -- 3 days.  We got ready for another mini-pour that we did this monday.  Even my most dedicated followers would find the detail of this discovery overwhelming, so I'll leave it at this:  Following the last pour I found a problem that worried me a lot,  but turned out to be very small and easily solved.  However,  it warned me of a a more disastrous version of itself that was yet to come.  Little problem got solved, and big problem got averted with the mini pour we had monday.   It all had to do with these tricky and previosuly mentioned lintels: 

Pours are too demanding and messy to allow for picture taking.  But before things got going,  I photographed the set up.  DOesn't really convey it... 

Still out of the habit of a full days work, today was a half day because of dentists and such. 

Second floor trusses were delivered in the pm, though: 

So if all goes well there should be some progress to show at the end of this week,  when my discipline about work and blogging shall have returned!  

No comments: